Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A heartfelt welcome and wishing you happiness!

Hi Everyone!  I have been meaning to start a blog for a long time.  One where people can share positive energy, good things that are happening in their lives or just come read about what others are experiencing and leave feeling good and that much the better.  Please share your life with us and let's build a blog that we can all enjoy and feel uplifted by.

Remember to talk from the heart!  Share the funny things that happen to you in life.  Those that help you grow and gain perspective.  Please be respectful of others and seek first to understand rather than judge!

Remember to tell three people something nice today!

Thanks again for coming and following this!  Enjoy! 

3 comments:

  1. Yippeeeeee!!! I'm so excited! This is a wonderful idea, Todd!

    I'd like to share this...Every single morning before I get out of bed, I close my eyes, take 3 deep breaths and set my intention(s) for the day. I always envision an "end result". I see myself smiling at everyone, I see myself making genuine connections with people, I see myself having a wonderful day....And it is truly amazing! The beautiful things that happen during the course of any given day truly amaze me! It works! It really works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Patti! I love it! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesterday, I threw a 50th wedding anniversary party for my in-laws. What a milestone! I am inspired by their perfect love for one another and their lifelong committment to their relationship. It warmed my heart to see them smile at each other with a twinkle in their eyes as they cut their cake. Just one of life's beautiful moments....

    ReplyDelete