Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter / Passover! Tell me a "little thing" that makes you happy today!

Everyone has the big things that make them happy. 
Share with us a few of your little things.  I offer these:

Watching my kids giggle eating "Pop Rocks" on Easter Day!

The first day of wearing short sleeve shirts outside in Spring.

Putting the canvas cover over the snowblower in the back of the garage.

Phillies baseball on a Sunday afternoon.

A listening to a phonecall from my kids to Grammy to wish her a Happy Easter!

Your turn!  Tell us a few.

2 comments:

  1. The smell of clean fresh sheets to fall asleep on.The beautiful Daffodils and Tulips blooming in my yard.Warm puupy kisses from Macie...the amazing little dog that stole my heart.Listening to family tell stories after lots of wine and a great Holiday dinner. Geez...to many to list here. Thanks, Todd....for reminding me how much I have to be Thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops....typo. Macie is a Puppy, not a puupy.

    ReplyDelete